Community Medical & Dental Center, Inc. is seeking a full-time and experienced Bookkeeper to manage accounts receivable, accounts payable and payroll.
• Minimum 5 years of experience with A/P, General ledger, report writing, reconciliations and payroll.
• Ability to multitask and handle a variety of projects from beginning to end .
• Strong computer skills: knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook a must.
• Willingness to learn new programs
• Must be accurate, self-motivated and goal oriented
Compensation commensurate with experience. Submit your resume to email@example.com.